Monday, December 10, 2007

beach beagles!

EDIT: Beach beagle photo shoot is now in the slideshow!!

We had the best time at the beach yesterday! I know it's December, and yes, it was freezing (and snowing!), but being at the beach in the winter with a pack of beagles was one of the funnest things we've done in a really long time!

After our beagle convention, Marna invited us back to her place for a drink and that was even more fun! I'm not entirely sure what the beagle head count was in her house, but I can say that we have never seen that many beagles in one house before EVER!

All the dogs got along very well, I must say. Albert played with Marna's spunky youngster Matthew, while Arthur made himself at home on the couch and Stella curled up in my lap.

All in all it was a fun day with great people and super cute beagles. I'm trying to figure out how I can make all of my photos appear on the slideshow! Until I figure it out, here are some pics of the festivities!

Charlie the (female) beagle:


Albert and a pack 'o beagles:


Stanley:


Albert, Arthur and Stella!

1 comment:

happyd said...

oh my goodness! our rescue beagle, duke, would LOVe to join the beach beagles!!

could you let us know if you have another meet-up?

duke has a blog too :)

www.bayingbeagle.com