Sunday, January 20, 2008

cold!

Today was SO cold at the dog park. The wind chill was crazy, and even though we were all bundled up we were still freezing!

The dogs, on the other hand, seemed fine! They were all bundled up and running around like, well, beagles!

I've updated the slide show on the right hand side so you can see all of the meetup photos but I've put a couple of cute ones here below.


And the news I spoke about this morning? Well...Albert is no longer going to be a foster beagle. That's right! He's found his forever family!

OURS!!!!! We're officially adopting Albert!

How could we not? He's become a core part of our family. He loves Arthur and Stella, he's so comfortable at our house, and he's good as gold! We love this little guy and couldn't imagine EVER parting with him!

SO...the official paperwork will likely be completed this weekend. And Albert's story ends with his placement in a wonderful forever home. With us!

(But don't worry - it doesn't mean the end of the blog! We're still going to update you with Albert news as well as other beagle rescue stories!!)

Albert running so fast we thought we might take off!



5 comments:

Dogfish said...

Hurrah! I'm so happy for all of you! I was really hoping for this outcome. It just didn't seem right that Albert should go to another family when he fell right into place in your pack. Congratulations!

hound foster mom said...

Congrats Jenn!! I didn't think you could give him up!

jp said...

I've been reading your beagle blog religiously, and I just have to offer my congratulations on adopting Albert! My own beagle daughter and I are thrilled! :)

estrojenn said...

Thank you for the nice comments! The official adoption won't happen until this weekend, but I've already chance the blog title to reflect Albert's newly adopted status!

happyd said...

congrats! congrats! congrats!!!

yay for albert :)