Sunday, January 27, 2008

it's official!

Albert and I headed over to the Big on Beagles headquarters this afternoon to sign our adoption papers...it's official!!! Albert is officially ours!

Adam greeted him at our door when we got home with a firm paw shake and said "welcome aboard son!".

We were surrounded by cute beagles at Marna's place...you met Huck in the previous entry, but here are the others! (The only one I didn't get a photo of was Quid, who is 17! At 17 you are allowed to fan away the paparazzi! Trust me, he's a gorgeous guy)
Albert making himself at home with Matty (sprawled out up top) and Darwin.



I know I'm not allowed to have favorites...but this is Violet, and well...she's my favorite :)


Ruby Sue is a sweetheart!


Darwin's handsome close up (you can tell that he is so over being photographed)


And Matty's handsome close up!

1 comment:

debbiep said...

Congratulations on your official adoption of Albert. Doesn't it feel amazing deep down inside to know that he yours.

As the owner of 3 rescue dogs..(Freddy, Sparky and Ozzy) 2 beagles and a wannabe beagle disguised as a shitzu I offer you some advice.


Get a bigger bed.

Congrats again. I love it when amazing people do amazing things.

Debbie P.