Wednesday, November 14, 2007

beagle expansion!



So my poor little Stella (she's the "original beagle" in our household) is feeling a little miffed that Albert is getting so much attention - what, with his own blog and everything. And after hanging out with all the rescue beagles yesterday, it occurred to me...it's time to expand!

Albert is, of course, the inspiration for the blog. But ultimately that inspiration is intrinsically linked to Big on Beagles and the work that they do.

SO...I've decided to broaden the scope of the blog! We're going to begin work on securing our own domain...and we would love to feature more stories about rescue beagles - from all over the world!

Have you rescued a beagle? Send your story and pictures to me at: savethebeaglesavetheworld@gmail.com

Albert, Stella, Arthur and I will take great pleasure in reading your beagle rescue stories and sharing them with the world!

And stay tuned for our new web address!!!

No comments: