Friday, November 23, 2007

a couple of changes to the blog


I've added a couple of new features to the blog - the first is a slide show in the top right corner...it's generated from flickr.com, and I've put the keyword as 'beagles' so the photos you'll see are all the photos tagged 'beagle' on flickr. I'll probably change it every now and then to run slideshows of Big on Beagles events, or photo shoots of Albert, Arthur and Stella.

I have also added Google ads to the blog. They aren't intrusive (lower right hand side), but money is generated for every click through from this blog, and all proceeds from Google ads will be 100% donated to Big on Beagles...so if you find yourself bored on the interweeb, feel free to visit us and visit a few Google ads while you are at it!

In other news, I'm leaving for a business trip tomorrow morning (5am...ugh!)...but don't worry! I'm going to make blog posts from New York City! Some will be about Albert (my husband has strict instructions to send me photos daily along with an update on how the beagles are doing), but since I'm traveling with my colleagues, I will also post a few interesting stories about them. One of my colleagues is doing a documentary on 'cat ladies' and several other colleagues are pet owners and lovers. So for the next week it'll be a pet lovers smorgasborg! I'm back home on Nov. 30th and will be very strict about posting LOADS of beagle posts!

I also wanted to mention that I'm helping Big on Beagle with a new website and we'll be going live in early December.

I will post once more before I hit the road...until then, click away on the Google ads and check out the slide show!!

No comments: