Wednesday, November 7, 2007

three dog pile up

So the other day on our morning walk, something seemed to spook Albert (probably a noise from the construction site we were walking past). He stopped dead in his tracks, and I couldn't stop fast enough. I tripped, went flying and landed directly on my left hand. I have a sprained wrist, and a ridiculously bruised palm and thumb. I also ripped my pants and tore up my knee. As much as it likely looked hilarious to a by stander....it hurt like hell!

We've now modified our leash configuration so I don't kill myself!

As for Albert, well, he has a new love of cookies. I'm pretty sure he didn't take them when he first came because he was scared. He's still very gentle and a little shy about taking a treat, but he definitely loves them, and he's definitely starting to get the idea that he gets them for being a very good boy.

Well...if that was true he'd be getting cookies every minute on the minute 24/7 :)

No comments: